Proof that sneakers can go from the gym to the street in style is all over Instagram. Here are some of the most fashionable ways to up your shoe game.
1. Rookie founder and actress Tavi Gevinson embraces prep style with crisp white court shoes and a khaki shirtdress.
2. One half of Somewhere, Lately blog, Brooke Tredway, pairs her white tennis kicks with a simple wrap dress.
3. Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific looks ladylike and edgy in Bergdorfs x New Balance collab shoes and a neon coat.
4. London-based stylist and blogger Isabella Thordsen makes her black and white Vans office-ready with loose trousers and blazer.
5. Style icon Olivia Palermo trades stilettos for high-top sneakers.
A photo posted by Olivia Palermo (@oliviapalermo) on
6. HB Fit founder Hannah Bronfman opts for a relaxed look with her classic Converse All Stars.
7. Aimee Song of Song of Style breaks up her head-to-toe black with a pop of white and green from her Adidas Stan Smiths.
8. A Fashion Love Affair blogger Cara McLeay’s hot pink Nikes give her leather jacket and ripped jeans combo a girly touch.
9. Sneaker queen Eva Chen ditches boots and opts for high-top Nikes to battle winter weather.
10. Courtney Trop of Always Judging puts striped sneakers with a jersey dress for a look you could live in all weekend.
11. Mary Seng of style blog Happily Grey adds sparkle to a casual look with Keds for Kate Spade sneakers.
12. French style blogger Frédérique Tietcheu Harrel makes sneakers an evening affair by pairing her orange New Balance treads with a tuxedo suit.
13. Street style star Linda Tol wears black sneakers with feather accents—as one does.
14. Lifestyle blogger Serena Goh makes a case for date night sneakers with printed tennis shoes and a color-blocked pencil skirt.
15. Italian blogger and fashion star Chiara Ferragni makes a sweater dress sporty with her printed sneakers.
SELF » Trends