5 AMAZING BENEFITS OF SKIN ICING EVERY DAY!!!
Skin icing has become popular modern beauty ritual for better looking skin. This therapy has been used by many beauty experts in spas and skin care treatments for several years and for its wide range of benefits.
Skin icing is able to:
- Refresh the skin of the face
- Fight the formation of wrinkles
- Combat acne and blemishes
- Increase the blood flow which results with healthy and glowing skin
Here are the benefits from this morning and evening ritual:
If you have problems with pimples, redness, blemishes and skin inflammation, this is the perfect solution for you. It can also treat acne, but only if you apply it directly on them. Put the ice cube on them and hold it like that for about 5 minutes until your skin gets numb. Repeat this process every day before you go to bed.
Skin icing increases the blood circulation by constricting the blood vessels and less blood goes to the skin surface. This is a great solution for inflammation and swelling.
Skin icing tightens skin and shrinks enlarged pores by unclogging the pores that look larger because of excess sebum and debris. Skin icing tones face skin and makes it look smooth.
Helps foundation makeup
Skin icing can be used as a cheap skin toner and it is recommended to be used right before applying cosmetics and makeup. It significantly reduces the look of enlarged pores under the makeup and makes the foundation look perfect. Simply use this procedure on your face and apply primer after you are finished.
This procedure can reduce both the redness and swelling of unpleasant pimples. It can also ease the symptoms of irritated skin.
Skin icing does not require any special effort. Do it in the morning and/or evening.
Follow these instructions:
- First, cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Wrap one or two ice cubes in a gauze or any other kind of soft cloth.
- When the ice starts melting and dampens the cloth, apply it to the face.
- Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
- Move the ice gently using circular movements. Go up along the chin and the jaw line, up the cheeks, and along the forehead and nose. Take special care for the area underneath your eyes.
- Finish with toner, acne treatment or moisturizer.
Many people perform skin icing by using the ice cubes directly without a cover. If you want to do that, you should definitely use gloves because the ice cubes are very cold and you risk problems with the skin on your hands. Don’t be afraid of the feeling you get on your skin because the feeling is the same like the one you would have if you use cloth.
If you decide to use bare ice cubes, don’t use them right after you get them out of the fridge. Very cold ice cubes can cause damage to the skin.
In addition, you should avoid using care ice cubes on areas that are suffering from broken capillaries.
Daily Health Support