5 NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ENLARGED PROSTATE – SHRINK YOUR PROSTATE PAINLESS AND EASY!!!
A great number of men over the age of 50 suffer from prostate problems. The prostate is a male gland with the size and shape of a chestnut and is located around the beginning of the urethra. Although there are a number of disorders of the prostate, hypertrophy or enlargement of the prostate gland and prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate gland are the most common ones. An excessively enlarged prostate results in a disease known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). An enlarged prostate can clamp down on the urethra, restricting the flow of urine from the bladder. This leads to problems such as frequent urination, difficulty in voiding, urinary leakage, and urinary tract infections.
CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS
Prostate dysfunction is normally marked by two warning symptoms – the first one is difficulty peeing and the second one is frequent urination, especially during sleep. Other symptoms include dull ache in the lower back, and pain in the hips, legs and feet.
READ ABOUT NATURAL REMEDIES THAT CAN IMPROVE SOME BPH SYMPTOMS:
- Eat sunflower seeds and almonds every day between 17:00 and 19:00. This is the best time for the body to process the seeds and improve the condition of your prostate.
- Add a tablespoon of dry hazelnut leaves to a cup of boiling water, then leave the tea to cool down and drink 2 tablespoons of the tea a few times a day. This will cure prostate adenoma and provide some much needed relief.
- Put 4 cups of water in a pot with 1 oz. of chopped pine tree needles. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes on low heat, then strain the tea and pour it in 5 smaller cups. Drink the whole amount during the day.
- Boil 10.5 oz. of water and add 3 tablespoons of grated asparagus, then pour the tea in a thermos for a couple of hours. Strain the liquid afterwards, and drink 3.3 oz. of the tea 3 times a day until you feel relief.
- Add 40 drops of 20% alcoholic solution in half a cup of hot milk and drink the mixture 3 times before your meals every day.
Daily Health Support