6 WAYS TO STOP UNWANTED PREGNANCY WITHOUT A CONDOM!!!
While different individuals have swung to condoms for safe house, it must be seen that there are unmistakable ways a s*xually dynamic couples, wedded or single, can keep undesirable pregnancies from happening.
When it comes to having protected s*x, the truth is that many people are more concerned about not getting pregnant than s*xually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Though condoms have been proven to be 98% effective when used correctly, some people find them uncomfortable. Also, when there is a certainty that there are no STD risk, some people see no reason for a condom and then they use these methods:
- SPIRAL – It is a device that implements a gynecologist in women and can be removed when the couple is ready for a baby. This method requires regular medical examinations.
- ORAL CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS (OCPs) – these are also called ‘birth control pills’. A woman needs to take these pills regularly to prevent pregnancy. They work in two ways: some prevent the release of an ovum from the ovary while others secrete thick mucus that prevent contact between sperm and egg.
- SECURE WEEK – This is the period between 8.day and 20.day of the month cycle of the woman. However, it is not 100% safe method.
- V*GINAL BOLUS – this is a boundless tablet that you can embed into the vagina around 30 minutes before s*x. The tablet contains a spermicidal raise that that anticipates pregnancy.
- MORNING AFTER PILLS – this is an emergency contraceptive method that is swallowed orally not more than 72 hours after the unprotected sex happens.
- STERILIZATION – This method gives 100% guarantee. However, anyone who opted for this step must also be 100% sure that in the future will not want their own biological children.
Daily Health Support