WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EATING RED CABBAGE?YOU SHOULD ALWAYS URINATE AFTER MAKING LOVE – HERE’S THE REASON WHY!!!SEBACEOUS CYST – CAUSES, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT!!!YOUR BODY WILL ALERT YOU ONE MONTH BEFORE A HEART ATTACK – HERE ARE 5 SYMPTOMS!!!SEE WHY THIS GIRL PUTS HER FEET IN APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR 30 MIN EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH!!!GET RID OF SUN ALLERGIES, ACNE, DARK SPOTS AND FRECKLES WITH THE LEAVES OF THIS PLANT!!!FIND OUT WHY IS THE CANNABIS COCONUT OIL SO POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE!!!8 BEST WAYS TO SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM!!!RUB THIS HOMEMADE MAGNESIUM LOTION ON YOUR SKIN TO REVERSE MUSCLE AND LEG PAINS!!!TOP 5 ALKALINE FOODS TO EAT EVERYDAY FOR VIBRANT HEALTH!!!
Red cabbage is one of the most healthful and least expensive vegetables available today. One of the main reasons why red cabbage is such a popular vegetable addition to meals is the wealth of phytochemicals, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. You may be able to tell from just a quick glance at a head of red
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EATING RED CABBAGE?
Red cabbage is one of the most healthful and least expensive vegetables available today. One of the main reasons why red cabbage is such a popular vegetable addition to meals is the wealth of phytochemicals, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. You may be able to tell from just a quick glance at a head of red cabbage that its intense purple color reveals a strong concentration of antioxidants. Antioxidants, disease-fighting compounds that can enhance immune system health, are just one of the several prominent health benefits you can get from regularly eating red cabbage. It is rich in vitamins C, K, & B-complex and minerals such as iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and iron. It is also high in anthocyanin polyphenols which are powerful antioxidants that contain potent anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer properties.
If you prefer red cabbage cooked, consider eating it lightly steamed or adding it to your homemade soups or stews for more nutritional benefits. Red cabbage pairs well with apples, scallions, ginger, and/or sesame seeds. Red cabbage can be readily found at your local grocery and health food stores.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RED CABBAGE:
EYE HEALTH – Vitamin A actually refers to more than one nutrient. Even though all the different forms of vitamin A contribute to healthy eyes and vision, they have different roles. One cup of red cabbage contains 33 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A, but the total is delivered in three different forms: beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. Beta-carotene is converted into the form of vitamin A called retinol that’s used by cells in the eyes that detect light and convert it into nerve impulses. Lutein and zeaxanthin function as antioxidants that protect the retina and may help prevent age-related macular degeneration.
WEIGHT LOSS AID – Since red cabbage is very low in calories, but high in dietary fiber and has a wealth of important vitamins and minerals. Basically, this means that it gives you more “bang for your buck”, leaving you feeling full and taking care of your nutritional needs, without encouraging you to eat more food or overeat from empty calories. This can be a great addition to your daily diet if you are trying to lose weight, maintain a diet regimen, or simply improve your intake of calories.
CANCER PREVENTION – One of the most important functions of red cabbage is its role in cancer prevention. The high levels of antioxidant components in red cabbage make it extremely important as a preventative measure. Antioxidants are substances that can neutralize free radicals, which are the harmful byproducts of cellular metabolism. These free radicals are responsible for various serious diseases, including cancer and heart disease. Red cabbage is rich in antioxidants, including anthocyanins and indoles. This is actually where the purple color comes from, as some of these phytochemicals normally show in this hue. The rich coloring is proof of just how powerful these vegetables are for your overall health. The indoles in red cabbage have been connected to reducing breast cancer in women in a number of studies. Vitamin A has also been connected with reducing the chances of lung cancer.
NUTRITION FACTS – A cup of raw, shredded red cabbage has 22 calories and 1 g protein, no fat, 5 g carbohydrates, 1.5 g fiber and 2.5 g natural sugar. Red cabbage is more than 90 percent water. According to the Harvard School of Public Health, foods with high water content have especially low energy density levels, which makes them a good choice for weight loss and weight maintenance.
VITAMIN C – The best-known sources of vitamin C are citrus fruits, so it may be a surprise to learn that 1 cup of chopped red cabbage has 56 percent of the recommended daily intake of this important vitamin. As an antioxidant, vitamin C fights inflammation and protects cells from damage that leads to chronic health conditions, such as heart disease. Your body needs vitamin C to make collagen, which is the connective tissue that gives structure, strength and support to muscles, skin, bones and other tissues throughout the body. Collagen is also essential for the process of healing wounds. Vitamin C also strengthens the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells that fight invading bacteria and infections.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS URINATE AFTER MAKING LOVE – HERE’S THE REASON WHY!!!
Enjoying a good sex life not only has to do with being creative in bed and adopting new practices or routines, it also has to do with a good sexual health. If you and your partner don’t have a good sexual health, intercourse will turn painful or you might have infections in your body that will surely affect your sex life.
Once the sexual act is finished, numerous different germs and bacteria get inside your body, whish increases the risk of bladder infections. In fact, it has been shown that this is one of the most common causes of urinary tract infections in women, and that is why, in order to avoid it, experts stress the importance to urinate right after sex.
The symptoms of a urinary tract infection are:
– Strong urge to urinate
– Burning sensation when urinating
– Urine that is cloudy, red, pink or cola coloured, which indicates the presence of blood
– Having to go to the toilet multiple times
In order to avoid this unpleasant condition, women are advised to urinate right after sex. This eliminates all the impurities from the urethra and avoids the bacteria from making its way to the bladder and even kidneys
The doctors explains that female ejaculation doesn’t occur across the urethra, which means that the urination is the only way to eject the remained substances or particles. That’s why urinating after sexual intercourse is highly recommended. So, never forget to urinate right after intercourse, preferably no later than 45 minutes after the penetration.
Also, if the G-spot is stimulated during sex, that could make a woman need to pee physically, not just because she should for health reasons. There is pressure put on the urethra, especially during specific positions, so the urge to urinate can be strong. Although some say, depending on whom you talk to, the sensation could also be because you’re on the verge of female ejaculation and not peeing at all.
The personal hygiene is also very important because proper hygiene will keep you safe from urinary tract infections. This is especially important for women who suffer from cystitis. They have to wash their vagina with hot water and neutral pH soap.
SEBACEOUS CYST – CAUSES, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT!!!
There are a number skin conditions that cause lumps and bumps to appear on the surface or just below the skin. Sebaceous cysts are mostly found on the face, neck, or torso. They grow slowly and are not life-threatening, but they may become uncomfortable if they go unchecked.
Doctors usually diagnose a cyst with only a physical examination and medical history. In some cases, a cyst will be examined more thoroughly for signs of cancer.
This is a condition where accumulation of a cheese-like substance is found in the outermost layer of the skin, also called the epidermis. They are also referred as epidermal, keratin, and epidermoid cysts.
What is a sebaceous cyst?
The term refers to either an “epidermoid cyst,” which originates from the skin, or a “pilar cyst,” which comes from hair follicles. These cysts are closed sacs that can be found under the skin of the entire body, except for the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. A cyst usually is a slow-growing lump that can move easily under the skin. A foul odor may be noticed from the overlying skin.
What are the symptoms of sebaceous cysts?
Sebaceous cysts are usually found on the face, neck, or trunk of an affected person. Occasionally it can also affect the genitalia. Cyst formation is usually painless. They can move around and grow slowly. Sometimes they become infected, which can be indicated if the cyst is red, tender, sore, and warm to touch, or if the lump/ bump also includes grayish white, cheesy, foul-smelling drains. Medical professionals can often reach a diagnosis through an examination, though there are instances where a biopsy must be done to rule out other conditions. It is advisable that one should consult a doctor if you find that you have a cyst.
What causes sebaceous cysts?
Sebaceous cysts form out of your sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland produces the oil called sebum that coats your hair and skin. Cysts can develop if the gland or its duct, the passage where oil is able to leave, becomes damaged or blocked. This usually occurs due to a trauma to the area. The trauma may be a scratch, a surgical wound, or a skin condition, such as acne. Sebaceous cysts grow slowly, so the trauma may have occurred months or weeks before you notice the cyst.
How are sebaceous cysts treated?
In most cases, sebaceous cysts can be ignored as they usually are not dangerous. If a small cyst becomes inflamed, a doctor can inject it with a steroid drug to reduce swelling. A doctor may drain a cyst that is large, tender or inflamed. Larger cysts may need to be removed if they cause hair loss on the scalp or interfere with clothing.
Outlook for a sebaceous cyst
Sebaceous cysts are generally not cancerous. Cysts left untreated can become very large and may eventually require surgical removal if they become uncomfortable. If you have a complete surgical removal, the cyst will most likely not return in the future. In rare cases, the removal site may become infected. Contact your doctor if your skin shows any signs of infection such as redness and pain or if you develop a fever. Most infections will go away with antibiotics, but some can be deadly if untreated.
YOUR BODY WILL ALERT YOU ONE MONTH BEFORE A HEART ATTACK – HERE ARE 5 SYMPTOMS!!!
Over the past few years heart attack has become so common that even made it to number 1 on the list of death causes. This can be attributed to the stressful way of life and unhealthy eating, which characterizes the modern life. Our number one priority must be a healthy diet, which would be followed by exercises and relaxation in order a healthy heart to be maintained. But, you could save your life by acting on time as your body would be sending you some potential signs in case of a heart attack.
This article explores 5 significant symptoms of this deadly health condition.
- COLD AND FLU SYMPTOMS – Just before having a heart attack some people might experience these two symptoms and for that reason you need to visit a doctor in case you suspect it to be a heart attack. Lower risks of heart diseases with chocolate intake daily. This will also help with diabetes.
- WEAKNESS – Weakness in another sign which shows that in near future you might have a heart attack. When your arteries become narrow they don’t allow the blood to circulate properly which means that the muscles are not getting what they need, and this could cause you to fall. So be very careful if you start experiencing some kind of weakness and see your doctor. This juice can help with Infarct, Psoriasis, Heart Problems, Angina, Ulcers and lot more. Heart problems, Ulcers, Respiratory infections, Constipation all Cured with this fruit Juice.
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH – Your heart would not be having the necessary blood coming through, if your lungs have had a problem in getting the needed amount of oxygen. This has been meant that if one thing is being canceled, then the other would be canceled out as well, because these two systems have been connected. It has been recommended to contact immediately a doctor or medical expert to have you analyzed and helped with the situation, if you have started to be experienced with breathing troubles.
- FATIGUE – If you feel tiredness and drowsiness even after you’ve been sleeping or resting for longer time and that continues for days and days, then it might mean that you have a loss of blood flow to your heart. The best way of preventing heart attack is by recognizing any of these symptoms and treating them immediately. So be careful and if you experience any of these symptoms, go to your doctor make sure you keep your cardiovascular health in good shape.
- CHEST PRESSURE – People often ignore this sign because they think it is something normal or nothing special and they don’t check themselves, but it is not normal in any case. Chest pressure is a clear sign of a heart attack. It is the most obvious of them which means that a heart attack can occur in the near future. So, the following time you feel chest pressure, visit your doctor immediately.
SEE WHY THIS GIRL PUTS HER FEET IN APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR 30 MIN EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH!!!
Many people have heard about the surprising benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. But, you may be surprised, because of the different uses of Apple Cider Vinegar, for example, in remedying both health and household issues. There have been countless reports of apple cider vinegar being the amazing cure all treatment for a wide variety of ailment, but most people don’t think about trying it this way.
Foot or fingernail fungus is a very painful condition that can result in rashes that burn in between the toes and on the feet and between the toes. It can occur under the nail bed causing constant pain. One of the best solutions is to soak your fingers and feet in apple cider vinegar for 10 to 30 minutes a day until the fungus is gone. If you feel like the vinegar is causing you some burning sensation, dilute it with water. Preparing a regular foot soak is even something Americans rarely, or never get around to doing for themselves.
Preparing this amazing foot soak:
Although it is rarely mentioned, apple cider vinegar comes in a many different varieties, and some have more health benefits than others. When shopping it is best to look for what is called a mother floating around inside the bottle, it may look like something unpleasant that should have been removed during the filtration process, but it is where all the essential nutrients are located.
Now locate a tub that is at least as deep as your lower calf, and long enough to comfortable rest your feet. Next you will fill the tub up about two thirds of the way full with warm water. Finally you add a cup of your apple cider vinegar to the water in your foot bath, and allow the two liquids to properly combine before using, to ensure quality results.
Once the mixture is completed, your foot bath you to relax, and soak your feet for a while. It is recommended to soak your feet for at least 30 minutes, but if you are relaxed and want to continue for a little longer that is also fine decision.
Apple Cider Vinegar is also effective in:
– Treating acne
– Easing varicose veins
– Flushing out toxins that lead to allergies
– Easing arthritis pain
– Preventing or treating colds, flu and sore throat
– Helping to control diabetes
– Relieving headaches
– Improving heart health
– Whitening teeth
– Body detoxing
– Neutralizing body odor
GET RID OF SUN ALLERGIES, ACNE, DARK SPOTS AND FRECKLES WITH THE LEAVES OF THIS PLANT!!!
This homemade cream of parsley leaves and lemon will help you to whiten your skin and clean your face of sun allergies, acne, dark spots and freckles and your skin will look much healthier.
The great effects of this cream are due to the beneficial properties of the ingredients it is made of. Parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals, and its juice contains essential oils with high contents of potassium and manganese. In cosmetics, parsley has always been known for its whitening and regenerative properties.
It is very efficient in eliminating the redness, the annoyance and the distension of the skin, it makes it whiter, fresher, and it gives it a healthy tone.
Here, we’re presenting you a recipe for a natural lotion made of parsley leaves that you’re going to use every day.
– 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves
– 1 teaspoon of lemon
– 200 ml of water
Pour the water in a pot and place the pot on the stove. Once the water starts boiling, add the chopped parsley leaves and let it simmer for about fifteen minutes.
Remove it from the fire and leave it to cool down.
After it has cooled down, add the 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
Pour the mixture in a glass container, and store the container in the refrigerator.
How to use it:
Use the lotion every morning and evening. It will close the pores of your face skin perfectly, and it will make your skin cleaner and whiter.
FIND OUT WHY IS THE CANNABIS COCONUT OIL SO POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE!!!
Some specialists that work with this plant claim that weed mixed with the oil of coconut can be more bio available. That signifies that the absorption and utilization of the vitamins will obtain larger stage by each inner system.
The effectiveness in the extraction of THC is because of the abundance of saturated fat of coconut oil. Individuals all over the world have actually used cannabis for centuries and many illnesses were successfully healed consisting of inflammation, aches, menstrual pain, insomnia, inflammation, stress and anxiety, depression and lots of other problems. Cannabinoids can be absorbed by other oils too, like butter however the absorption by coconut oil is better.
The attention-grabbing factor is that varied methods to eat the plant have been used: like vaping, smoking, consuming and many others. There are instances after they made mixtures of marijuana and different meals.
Virgin and natural coconut oil may also help the digestion and may also help to enhance the immune system. This oil has important quantity of caprylic, capric and lauric acid. All these acids are identified for his or her anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
Cannabis Coconut Oil
The mix of coconut oil and cannabis gives a cannabinoid which is effective solution that can be consumed with food, taken as a pill or used externally. Just a half a teaspoon of coconut oil and a few drops of cannabis for medical functions boosts the accessibility of the remedy.
To be able to put together Cannabis Coconut Oil, place one gram of de-carboxylate marijuana for each ounce of virgin coconut oil. Place the crushed marijuana in a glass jar and add the coconut oil. Put the lid on the jar, seal it properly and put it in a pan filled with water. Slowly warmth the water and preserve it on a under boiling stage for 60 minutes. In this way you will keep the oil safe from overheating.
Next, use a strainer to strain the mixture to remove the solid components. Ensure to squeeze the juice from the cannabis. Some individuals use cheesecloth to strain the mixture correctly. As soon as you might be accomplished with this process, you possibly can eat the hashish coconut oil like that or use it in different meals or apply it as a lotion. Don’t hesitate to cook with this treated oil, just when the temperature level is lower than 315 F. That’s the temperature of the purpose of boiling of the lively compound of marijuana. Undoubtedly, when you use larger temperatures the consequences will likely be gone.
8 BEST WAYS TO SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM!!!
Metabolism is the process by which your body converts food into energy or, alternatively, stores it as fat for future use. Each time you eat, enzymes in your body’s cells break down the food and turn it into energy that keeps your heart beating, your mind thinking, and your legs churning during a grueling workout. If you have a fast metabolism you will burn calories and in doing so store less fat. A slower metabolism means your ability to burn calories will be reduced and your body will store calories as fat. The faster your metabolism is the easier you will find it to shed those unwanted kilos.
According to Robert Reames, CSCS, CN, CPT, boosting your metabolism means more than just exercising. Everything has a role, from what you’re eating to how much sleep you get.
Read on for 8 ways to give your metabolism a natural boost.
- USE INTERVAL TRAINING TO REV UP YOUR WORKOUT – Walk for the same amount of time at the same intensity day in and day out and your body will get as bored with your workout as you do. Throw in some variety with interval training, which involves changing the intensity of your workout throughout your exercise session. Every 5 minutes of your walk, jog for 1 minute. Every 5 minutes of your bike ride, shift into a higher gear and pedal hard for a minute. If you swim, speed up every other length. You’ll burn more calories in the same amount of time.
- MAKE SOME MUSCLE – Not only does muscle weigh more than fat, but it uses more energy, too. The average woman in her 30’s who strength-trains 30 to 40 minutes twice a week for four months will increase her resting metabolism by 100 calories a day. That means you’re resetting your thermostat to keep running at that rate even on the days when you don’t make it to the gym, says Hunter.
- LOWER YOUR BEDROOM TEMPERATURE – A striking new study published in the journal Diabetes suggests that simply turning on the AC may subtly transform a person’s stores of brown fat—“good” fat, stimulated by cold temperatures, that serves to keep us warm by burning through “bad” fat stores. Participants spent a few weeks sleeping in bedrooms with varying temperatures: a neutral 75 degrees, a cool 66 degrees, and a balmy 81 degrees. After four weeks of sleeping at 66 degrees, the men had almost doubled their volumes of brown fat.
- LAUGH MORE – Genuine laughter may cause a 10–20 percent increase in basal energy expenditure and resting heart-rate, according to a study published in the International Journal of Obesity. That means a 10-15 minute giggle fest could burn up 40 to 170 calories.
- GET YOUR ONEGA-3’S – Omega-3s balance blood sugar and reduce inflammation, helping to regulate metabolism. They may also reduce resistance to the hormone leptin, which researchers have linked to how fast fat is burned. Hate the fishy after-burp? Try flaxseed oil, walnuts, or eggs fortified with omega-3s. Or check out supplements that have no fishy taste.
- DRINK GREEN TEA – If you always opt for coffee over tea, you could be missing out on a major metabolism boost. The brew contains catechins, a type of antioxidant that triggers the release of fat from fat cells and helps speed the liver’s capacity for turning fat into energy.
- PICK PROTEIN FOR LUNCH – Cramming protein into every meal helps build and maintain lean muscle mass. Muscle burns more calories than fat does. Aim for about 30 grams of protein the equivalent of about one cup of low-fat cottage cheese or a four-ounce boneless chicken breast at each meal.
- GRAB AN APPLE – Eating an apple each day can help prevent metabolic syndrome, a disorder associated with abdominal fat, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. They’ll keep the doctor away and your muffin tops at bay because apples are a low-calorie, nutrient dense source of fiber, which studies have proven to be integral to reducing visceral fat.
RUB THIS HOMEMADE MAGNESIUM LOTION ON YOUR SKIN TO REVERSE MUSCLE AND LEG PAINS
When people think of joint and muscle pain, they usually do not associate it with young children. Pain in the muscles and legs can be common in adults, but apparently, even small children as young as 3 may experience these issues. Growing pains effect approximately 25%-40% of children and usually strike during two periods: in early childhood, between the ages of 3-5 years, and later between the ages of 8-12 years.
Growing pains are felt in the legs, in the front part of the thighs, behind the knees and in the calves, often during the afternoon or early evening, before bedtime. The pain intensity can vary, but at times, the pain can be so strong that it wakes the child up during the night.
But, there is a natural solution for this, which has been reported to be extremely effective in the treatment of muscle and leg pain. This magnesium-based lotion has been used in numerous homeopathic and alternative methods.
THESE ARE IT’S INGREDIENTS:
- Magnesium – Growing joints and muscle pains are usually caused by mineral deficiency. Bones are made up of a substance called collagen, it bonds with calcium and form the structure of the bones. Growing pains happened when child has deficiency of magnesium, then calcium is not stable within the bones and causes pain. It is not good to use pure magnesium oil to treat pains, because over time it can irritate the skin. Because of that this lotion contains other beneficial ingredients.
- Arnica – Extract from the arnica plant has inflammatory properties can it provide pain relief those suffering from joints and muscle pain, it is addition to magnesium oil and relief of inflammation. Arnica anti inflammatory effects blocking the action of histamine.
– 1.5 ounces of magnesium oil
– Half an ounce of stearic acid
– 1.5 ounces of Shea butter
– 3 ounces of arnica and comfrey infused oil
– 1.5 ounces of aloe Vera gel
– Half an ounce of beeswax
In order to make arnica and comfrey infused oil, you need to put two tablespoons of dried arnica flowers and two tablespoons of dried comfrey leaves in a jar then fill the jar with 6 ounces of olive oil. Stir well and place jar in a pot filled with two inches of water. Keep it to low heat two to three hours. Watch it constantly to make sure water doesn’t evaporate and herbs to not be fried.
Into a heat proof bowl put the arnica and comfrey infused oil, stearic acid and beeswax. Then place bowl in a pan filled with a few inches of water and put it on medium-low heat till the beeswax is melted.
Then, turn off the heat and add the Shea butter. Stir until it is melted as well. Then, leave it to cool until a layer builds up at the top.
While it is cooling, you should mix the aloe Vera gel and the magnesium oil in another heat- proof jar. This jar should be also put in a pan with water and heated in order to warm it.
Once both mixture are around body temperature it is time to combine the two. Slowly pour the magnesium/aloe mixture into the wax mixture while beating with a mixer.
Continue to mix for another 3 to 5 minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken and cool down.
When lotion is finished, you can place it into any type of container you want, except metal ones that may cause rust, it is better to pour it into a squeezable container for easy use.
Daily Health Support