THESE FOODS WILL CLEANSE YOUR BODY FROM NICOTINE!!!
Smoking is harmful for the health. We are all aware of this, but for some it is quite difficult to break this habit. Nicotine causes rapid increase of the blood pressure and serious damage to the lungs. Moreover, even if you stop smoking, the effect of nicotine will last for years. Nicotine is an alkaloid found in certain plants that operate to protect them from insects having acaricidal and insecticidal properties. Consumed by inhalation, it penetrates the lungs and passes directly into the bloodstream. Following this, it increases the blood pressure and heart rate, reduces appetite, and releases a shot of adrenaline, serotonin and dopamine. This is precisely what makes you want to smoke.
Nicotine may also lead to insulin sensitivity and resistance, increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome, type II diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Moreover, it affects the thyroid, pituitary, sex, and adrenal hormones. Luckily, there are foods which can help you flush out the nicotine from your body.
- Water – Source of life, water is the most important food that is absorbed. Besides being a way to release toxins through urine and sweat, water rehydrates the body as nicotine completely dehydrates it. So, drink enough water preferably spring water, to ensure a good supply of minerals.
- Broccoli – It is rich in vitamin C and B5. Smoking reduces the levels of vitamin C in the body. Eat more broccoli to eliminate the nicotine from your organism.
- Oranges – Orange juice is rich in vitamin C. Regular consumption of oranges will boost your metabolism and relieve stress.
- Carrot juice – Carrot juice has vitamins A, B, C, and K that eliminate nicotine from the body. Carrot juice is high in vitamins that replenish the skin’s nutrients to make it glow because nicotine makes the skin look dull.
- Spinach – Spinach makes tobacco tastes bad, and it also is rich in vitamins and folic acid.
- Lemons – Lemons are another potent weapon of choice for combating nicotine. If you smoke, the nicotine stays in your system for up to 3 days, damaging skin cells and pores. Strengthen your immunity and skin health with lemons. Their citric acid and vitamin C will quickly combat unwanted symptoms of nicotine and smoking.
- Kiwi – It is one of the wonder fruits that can really help you to flush out all the poisons from your body, nicotine included. Kiwi is a southern fruit that is very rich with the following vitamins: A, C & E. The levels of these vitamins in the bodies of the smokers are at a very low level, so eating kiwi and drinking a fresh made juice from it will really help you to get rid of the nicotine traces in your system.
Daily Health Support