Can you believe that the roots of ginger have been used all the way back to ancient times to heal a number of health issues? Ginger has strong anti-cancer, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties and is abundant in magnesium, vitamin C, and other vitamins and minerals. Considering its rich nutrient content, ginger can provide significant benefits for your overall health.
We need to mention that ginger is great for improving your digestion and the function of your immune system. Also, it has the ability to relieve pain and fight cardiovascular diseases, and asthma due to its potent anti-inflammatory properties. A cup of freshly brewed ginger tea is the best choice you can make when experiencing viruses and common colds.
Ginger can be consumed fresh (grated), powdered or in a supplement form. It has a pungent taste which many people can’t bear with. But, the taste of ginger tea is completely different as you add raw honey, turmeric, and coconut milk, which make its taste more bearable, and you still get the same health benefits.
Benefits of ginger tea
- Due to its high antioxidant content, ginger has the ability to fight infections especially viral infections and flu and improves the immune system
- Ginger can significantly improve circulation, and the supply of oxygen and nutrient to all cells and tissues in the body thanks to its thermogenic properties
- It is extremely efficient for relieving joint and muscle pain as well as headaches due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- The regular consumption of ginger tea can even reduce the risk of stroke
Ginger Tea Recipe
- ¼ ground ginger
- ¼ ground turmeric
- 1 cup of water
- Some coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
You should boil the water, and add both ginger and turmeric. Let simmer for 7-10 minutes then you can remove it from heat. Add the milk and strain the tea. When it cools a bit, you can add the honey for better taste. Your tea is ready!
Natural Healthy World