HOW YOU CAN REMOVE WARTS WITH DUCT TAPE – THIS TREATMENT IS BACKED BY SCIENCE!!!
Warts are unsightly and unfortunately, all-too-common. Warts are very annoying and unpleasant aesthetic problem. They are small, grainy skin growths that occur most often on your fingers or hands.
Usually warts are result of virus or are transmitted by touch. They could grow in different shape:
– Small, fleshy, grainy growths
– Flesh-colored, white, pink or tan
– Rough to touch
– With black pinpoints, which in fact are small, clotted blood vessels
DUCK TAPE FOR REMOVING WARTS
One of the best-known home remedies for removing warts is everyday silver duct tape. Duct tape has emerged as a viable treatment, based on some preliminary studies.
In one study, 61 patients with common warts received either cryotherapy or duct tape treatment. After two months, 85 percent of those using duct tape were rid of their warts, while only 60 percent who received cryotherapy were wart-free.
YOU SHOULD DO THE FOLLOWING:
Apply silver duct tape on the wart for 6 days. Then soak the wart in water and gently scrub the dead skin with a pumice stone.
Leave the wart exposed for about 12 hours, and then repeat the process until the wart is gone.
“All you need is patience. This method sometimes lasts for longer” – explains Dr. Juilian Whitaker, director of the Whitaker Wellness Institute.
TO REDUCE YOUR RISK OF COMMON WARTS:
– Avoid direct contact with warts.
– Don’t pick at warts. Picking may spread the virus.
– Don’t use the same emery board, pumice stone or nail clipper on your warts as you use on your healthy skin and nails.
– Don’t bite your fingernails. Warts occur more often in skin that has been broken.
Daily Health Support