REMOVE ALL TOXINS FROM YOUR BODY – NATURALLY!!!
The world we live in is full of toxins. Indoor and outdoor air pollution, first or secondhand smoke, pesticides, and artificial food products all find their ways into our bodies and some may never leave. Natural cleansing involves flushing built up toxins and waste out of your body, leaving you feeling better. There are many natural methods you can use to detox and cleanse your system, varying from specific cleansing rituals which quickly clear out your system, to food, drink and lifestyle choices that you can sustain long-term. Proper cleansing or good habits for naturally detoxifying the body can really help you to achieve amazing health benefits.
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin. However, when these systems are compromised, impurities aren’t properly filtered and the body is adversely affected.
These easy ways to recuperate will help you feel healthier:
- Drink more water – Even if you think that you are drinking enough water in a day, take your intake to a whole new level. If there is one thing that can easily and naturally help you to detox your body, it’s definitely water. We tend to think that we’re drinking enough when we really need to increase our intake dramatically. Water can help to flush out your system naturally, and if you drink enough if it then this happens routinely. Proper water intake can contribute to clearer skin, properly functioning organs, and a more effective circulatory, respiratory, and digestive system. So this one simple substance can offer great help to our entire body and the way that it functions.
- Eat Organic – You should eat whole plant foods because processed foods lack the nutrients your body needs. Dark green vegetables, for instance, are full of micronutrients and are very low in calories, so you can eat a lot of them.
- Take a daily detox tea – Goldenseal, dandelion and neem are some of the best known detox herbal teas on the market today. You can also make tea with turmeric powder, a well-known herb used in many Indian dishes. If you prefer supplements in pill, you can try milk thistle.
- Consume yogurt – The probiotics in yogurt will help promote the health of beneficial gut bacteria so your body can more easily process and pass waste. Also, Greek yogurt can be blood sugar stabilizing since it’s both high in protein and provides carbs. This is important for those who might be concerned with proper functioning of the liver after drinking too much; stable blood sugar means a lighter hangover.
- Avoid sugar – Sugar, especially the refined kind, is very hard to digest, and messes around with your blood sugar levels. It will be hard to kick the sugar habit, but try to stay away from refined sugars and artificial sweeteners.
- Get outside – Maximize your time in the sun and breathe in as much high quality air as possible.
- More sleep each night – You may look at sleep as a luxury, but it’s an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Without proper sleep you can gain weight, you may have a compromised immune system, and of course you lack natural energy. Sleep deprivation is unfortunately all too common as we put this off in the interest of getting other things done. The problem is that lack of sleep can catch up on you after awhile. The body wears down and this shows through in a compromised immune system that means you get sick more easily.
Daily Health Support