RUB THIS HOMEMADE MAGNESIUM LOTION ON YOUR SKIN TO REVERSE MUSCLE AND LEG PAINS
When people think of joint and muscle pain, they usually do not associate it with young children. Pain in the muscles and legs can be common in adults, but apparently, even small children as young as 3 may experience these issues. Growing pains effect approximately 25%-40% of children and usually strike during two periods: in early childhood, between the ages of 3-5 years, and later between the ages of 8-12 years.
Growing pains are felt in the legs, in the front part of the thighs, behind the knees and in the calves, often during the afternoon or early evening, before bedtime. The pain intensity can vary, but at times, the pain can be so strong that it wakes the child up during the night.
But, there is a natural solution for this, which has been reported to be extremely effective in the treatment of muscle and leg pain. This magnesium-based lotion has been used in numerous homeopathic and alternative methods.
THESE ARE IT’S INGREDIENTS:
- Magnesium – Growing joints and muscle pains are usually caused by mineral deficiency. Bones are made up of a substance called collagen, it bonds with calcium and form the structure of the bones. Growing pains happened when child has deficiency of magnesium, then calcium is not stable within the bones and causes pain. It is not good to use pure magnesium oil to treat pains, because over time it can irritate the skin. Because of that this lotion contains other beneficial ingredients.
- Arnica – Extract from the arnica plant has inflammatory properties can it provide pain relief those suffering from joints and muscle pain, it is addition to magnesium oil and relief of inflammation. Arnica anti inflammatory effects blocking the action of histamine.
– 1.5 ounces of magnesium oil
– Half an ounce of stearic acid
– 1.5 ounces of Shea butter
– 3 ounces of arnica and comfrey infused oil
– 1.5 ounces of aloe Vera gel
– Half an ounce of beeswax
In order to make arnica and comfrey infused oil, you need to put two tablespoons of dried arnica flowers and two tablespoons of dried comfrey leaves in a jar then fill the jar with 6 ounces of olive oil. Stir well and place jar in a pot filled with two inches of water. Keep it to low heat two to three hours. Watch it constantly to make sure water doesn’t evaporate and herbs to not be fried.
Into a heat proof bowl put the arnica and comfrey infused oil, stearic acid and beeswax. Then place bowl in a pan filled with a few inches of water and put it on medium-low heat till the beeswax is melted.
Then, turn off the heat and add the Shea butter. Stir until it is melted as well. Then, leave it to cool until a layer builds up at the top.
While it is cooling, you should mix the aloe Vera gel and the magnesium oil in another heat- proof jar. This jar should be also put in a pan with water and heated in order to warm it.
Once both mixture are around body temperature it is time to combine the two. Slowly pour the magnesium/aloe mixture into the wax mixture while beating with a mixer.
Continue to mix for another 3 to 5 minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken and cool down.
When lotion is finished, you can place it into any type of container you want, except metal ones that may cause rust, it is better to pour it into a squeezable container for easy use.
Daily Health Support