STOP THROWING AWAY BANANA PEELS – 10 WAYS YOU CAN USE THEM!!!
Bananas are one of the most popular fruits on the planet. They have delicious taste and they also have many health benefits.
This amazing fruit is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Yet, all of us usually throw away their peels, even though they are extremely useful.
This is how to use them:
- TEETH WHITENING – Clean the teeth with a banana peel for several minutes, and in several weeks, your teeth will be perfectly white and healthy.
- TREAT HEMORRHOIDS – Banana peels provide great effects in the case of hemorrhoids. All you need to do is to rub a peel on the area for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure 5 times daily.
- NATURAL POLISHING – Bring the shine back to your furniture, kitchen utensils, clean the dust off of the leaves of your plants, and polish your shoes.
- PSORIASIS – Apply the peel on the affected spot 1-2 times a day to moisturize the skin, relieve itchiness, and cure psoriasis.
- WARTS – You will easily eliminate warts with banana peels. All you have to do is to rub their inner side on the affected area, or place a small piece on the wart, and secure it with a bandage.
- ITCHES AND RASHES – Apply banana peels on the affected area, and it will soothe itchiness and rashes very soon.
- ACNE – You will get rid of inflammation and irritation, and prevent outbreaks with banana peel. You should rub the peel on the acne before going to bed.
- BRUISES – Banana peels have potent regenerative properties, so they can accelerate the healing of the bruises.
- BUG BITES – You will calm your skin and reduce the itching with just rubbing the peel on bug bites.
- HEADACHE – You should place the peel across the forehead and the back of the neck to relieve a headache, because bananas are high in potassium.
Daily Health Support