THE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS IN HAIR DYES CAUSE CANCER! USE COFFEE INSTEAD!!!
It is found that hair dyes contain chemicals which can lead to developing a cancer. In some research scientist confirmed that 87 to 100 of women, who died their hair during a long time period, have suffered breast cancer.
Using natural products won’t give us the same lasting effects but they will make our hair stronger and less damaged. The Natural Institute of Cancer has found that more than 5000 chemical products are contained in regular hair dyes and a large number of them are carcinogenic.
It was found that coffee has a numerous benefits for our hair. It protects our hair and helps us in the process of hair growing.
HOW TO USE COFFEE TO DYE YOUR HAIR
- Prepare a really strong organic coffee, espresso if it is possible. Some of the non-organic coffees contain chemical products.
- Leave it to cool down.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of organic coffee, with 2 cups of natural conditioner and 1 cup of cold prepared coffee.
- Put it on your hair and leave it to stay approximately 60 minutes. This will color your hair naturally and give you a great chocolate color without any damage.
- First, wash your hair with shampoo and then with coffee.
- Leave it on your hair for 20 minutes.
- Use apple cider vinegar to fix the color on your hair.
- Then, wash with lukewarm water. Perhaps you won’t be able to see the results at first. In this case, repeat the process for several days and you’ll notice the difference quickly.
Daily Health Support