THESE BAD THINGS ARE DESTROY YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
A strong immune system is vital for staying healthy. Getting enough sleep, exercising, and good nutrition are all things that support your immune system. Conversely, running on a sleep deficit, living a sedentary lifestyle, and eating unhealthy foods will make your immune system weak. There are some of the worst types of food for your immune system.
– RED MEAT – Red meat can trigger a dangerous reaction that can weaken the immune system. The issue comes from a natural sugar in red meat that our bodies can’t digest. The sugar is believed to cause a host of other health problems a higher risk of cancer being one of those.
– FATTY FOOD – There are numerous reasons to remove fried food from your diet, and we are giving you one more: high-fat diet can affect the body’s response to infection. Scientist Patricia Maki and Paul Newburn found that obesity and diet with a high proportion of fat can weaken the body in the fight against infectious diseases and increase the risk of illness of some cancers. Swift suggest replacing the meat rich in saturated fats with lens, peas and other plants that are rich in protein. Replace them with “healthy” fats from nuts (a handful per day) or avocado. Besides that, we should remember that food is one of the most important elements of the immune system.
– SODA – If you’re drinking soda it really doesn’t matter what it’s sweetened with you’re likely destroying your immune system. Even diet soda is a bad option. Because soda has no beneficial nutrients, drinkers are less likely to get enough vitamin A, calcium, and magnesium all necessary for an optimum immune system. And, if that wasn’t enough, phosphoric acid can also deplete calcium and magnesium in the body.
– SUGAR -The Health Organization vilified the sugar for very good reason it does not contain nutrients, and it is connected with the etching of teeth and a negative impact on the brain. Susan Levin, director of nutrition education in medical committee for responsible medicine, says that high levels of sugar in the blood significantly reduce the ability of white blood cells fight against viruses and bacteria. These are products such as candy, cookies, sodas and other processed ingredients. However, this can be easier said than done the American Heart Association says that Americans daily consume 20 teaspoons of sugar. In Europe the situation is better. To successfully avoid sugar, choose food rich in fiber such as brown rice and lentils to regulate sugar levels in the body and keep the immune system under control.
– PROCESSED FOODS – One of the most dangerous foods to immune health is processed foods. Because there are many food companies out there who are using the terms “natural” to describe their product, even though their foods may have a hefty amount of refined carbohydrates, sugar, and hidden flavorings. Even organic processed foods, like cereal and breads, can contain immune-suppressing sugar. Processed foods are basically anything that comes in a package, contains more than one ingredient, and has been cooked and modified mechanically. Eating processed foods can lead to chronic irritation in the body. All this is leading us to weaker immune systems, higher rate of illnesses and diseases, and all-around poor health.
– ALCOHOL – Drinking too much alcohol can lead to an immune system deficiency, causing an increased susceptibility to disease. Excessive alcohol consumption not only leads to liver damage but it can also increase you risk of death from infectious diseases such as pneumonia. When you drink too much alcohol, it reduces the microbe-killing ability of your white blood cells which are a very important component of your immune system. You’ll soon start noticing you are getting more colds and cough, and later on, if you keep drinking in excess, you will eventually be at a much higher risk for developing an infectious disease and cancer.
Daily Health Support