THIS IS THE BEST NATURAL CURE FOR HEMORRHOIDS!!!
Did you know that an estimated 50% of the United States population will experience hemorrhoids by age 50?
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles are swollen veins around the anal opening or the anal canal. They can be painful and linger on for a long time causing distress. The main symptoms include bleeding during the bowel movement, that results in bright red blood, itching, irritation, or swelling in the anus, the formation of a sensitive or painful lump near the anus, and sometimes anal leakage.
Recent studies suggest that people with hemorrhoids tend to have higher-than-normal resting muscle tone in the anal cavity. But, don’t worry, here’s how to treat and cure hemorrhoids and in all natural way.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HEMORRHOIDS
Although no alternative remedy has been proven effective for hemorrhoids, certain remedies may provide some relief. Keep in mind that it is essential that you consult your doctor if you are experiencing any symptoms. Self-treating with natural remedies and avoiding or delaying standard care may be harmful to your health.
- ALOE VERA – Aloe vera is an effective natural ingredient that assists fast relief from hemorrhoids. The anti-inflammatory action of aloe vera helps in resolving the symptoms in a fast and easy way. For internal hemorrhoids, cut stripes of the aloe vera leave discarding all the thorns and freeze it. Apply it on the inflamed area for the double action of a cold compress along with a reduction in inflammation. For external ones, just apply the gel extracted from aloe leaves to soothe and hydrate the swollen veins.
- COLD COMPRESS – A cold compress will help the hemorrhoids to shrink and become small in size. It will reduce pain and provide instant relief from itching. It will be easier to pass stools once swelling is reduced. Wrap some ice in a clean cloth and apply it directly over the hemorrhoids. Doing this several times, a day will help to constrict the blood vessels and reduce hemorrhoids effectively.
- POTATOES – The power of potatoes to remove excess fluid form the skin surface acts as a boon when you have bleeding hemorrhoids. Potato paste will help in drying the area fast and this will help in stopping the bleeding and healing the wound as well. Grate potatoes to make a smooth paste. Apply on the anal area and wait until it turns dry. This can be done all throughout the day for fast relief. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR – Using apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular natural treatments for hemorrhoids. Simply soak a cotton ball or some toilet paper with ACV and apply it to the hemorrhoid area. Repeat this process until the inflammation disappears and symptoms resolve. You should see improvement instantly. Alternatively, add some ACV (half a cup) to a sitz bath.
- CHAMOMILE – Chamomile is a plant that can easily be found in any garden! Chamomile is famous due to its medicinal properties, among which include the treatment of hemorrhoids. This remedy reduces anal inflammation, stops small hemorrhages and helps to scar. To prepare this remedy, boil a handful of chamomile leaves in one liter of water for 10 minutes. Allow it to cool and use it to clean your hemorrhoids for as long as necessary.
Daily Health Support